I forgot to take a photo (oops) so I've just found an image on Google of what it should look like! I've written out my recipe which I've created for it, but don't worry, you can tweak and change it depending on how you like yours!
Quorn / Beef Chilli
1 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
1 415g tin of baked beans
Selection of veg (e.g. mushrooms, onions, peppers, carrots etc)
Garlic (crushed clove or powder / paste)
Extra lean beef mince OR Quorn mince
1. Rinse and chop veg
(If using beef mince then cook now)
2. Add tin of chopped tomatoes and baked beans to a large pan
3. Turn to high heat until begins bubbling then turn low to simmer
4. Add chopped veg, garlic, paprika, chilli and mixed herbs
5. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes
6. Add mince. Allow to simmer until it thickens to what you like (usually between 5 and 10 minutes)
Serve with rice, pasta, jacket potatoes, SW chips.. anything! :) Enjoy!
(Not my image)